Monday 7 February 2011

Multiboxing School and Library, Update

After the first run, I made changes. I swapped Captain to the main screen and used Hunter and Minstrel on the two other screens. What a huge difference that made. I hardly died on the last run and could do them both in less than two hours. It didn't even take me much longer, than it would have taken with a PUG.

This is a great way for me to grind some Superior Third Marks. I am not really looking forward to doing them on my own, but as most of my kinnies don't run them anymore, this offers a good alternative.

As my Hunter and my Captain have the full Helegrod-Set already, I traded the S3Ms for two Symbol of Celebrimbor. I made myself a Captain Emblem and a Guardian Great Axe. Welcome to the lottery ;)

Piztor in the Library and the three guards at the door in the School are the only worthy opponents.

I am still going for the Epic-Helegrod set for my Minstrel, as the + 5 percent healing is nice. Which ones I will do next, I don't know. Probably Champion and Rune-Keeper.

4 comments:

  1. What programme do u use to multibox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use synergy (http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergy2/) according to their own homepage:

    "Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own display."

    I use different computers for different accounts. When I move my mouse to the left side of my main screen, the mouse moves to the right side of the left screen. If I then press a button, the left computer executes the command.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I've been trying to get 2 accounts running multi boxed on 1 Pc, I have 2 monitors and can run them fine but have to move the mouse over the the 2nd monitor to execute moves, I've tried a couple of programes to try and get the keyboard 1 to = to copy over actIons to 2nd account but can't seem to get them set up right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never tried that configuration. I asked in kin-chat. Some used AutoHotKey, some Pwnboxer, others just ran two windowed versions of Lotro at the same time (which means you have to click it first to acitvate that window).

    ReplyDelete