Thursday 26 May 2011

Nanu's Hiding Place

I can't remember how many times I have been to the Turtle fight but finally, it dropped and I won it. It was the second time I had seen it drop and I wanted it ever since I saw it in the garden of one of our officers.




As we have houses in the same instance, they now can meet at night ;)

Even though I have most of the housing items, I still miss some:

- I am still missing one of the three heads from the three Globsnaga Elders and the Egg of the Mistress. I've never seen the later drop, but we have one in the kin-house. The Elders trophy is difficult to get, as you need three heads which don't drop a lot. Even if they drop, you got a chance of 1/12 to win the roll. And you need to be on the same character, as the three heads can't be bartered. So I bring my Minstrel to DN over and over and over again.

- Even though we killed the Lieutenant of Dol Guldur lots of times, I only saw the Unwelcome Mat drop once. And the first drop of all the housing items goes to the kin.

- Bill Whitethorn, the taxidermist in Bree, does also barter coins for the two Hurons in Ost Dunhoth (one we got yesterday) and a Dark Music Box, from where, I don't know.

- Of the Fishing Housing items, I got the Sturgeon Group Trophy, but am missing the Trout and the Darter Group Trophy. It has been a bit, since I went fishing in LotRO...

I love housing, with my three accounts I have three Deluxe Houses and two Kin Houses. This puts a huge dent in my pocket, but I like to have the space to decorate my homes.

1 comment:

  1. The Dark Music Box drops from the Durin's Bane challenge chest. I won it tonight.
    Perchelm
    Gladden

    ReplyDelete