Thursday 13 January 2011

Gandalf, is it you?

This is the last instance in Volume III Book 2 Chapter 15.

Today, I ran it with my Warden, the last of my nine main characters. I always thought, it was a bit an anticlimatic instance, so I tried to explore it a bit. Instead of heading deeper into the mines, I climbed up the stairs.

When I reached the top of the ramps, I saw a hooded man walking in the mines. This is the picture I took. Sadly the quality is bad. I tried to improve it a bit, but it still looks bad. I think it is Gandalf, but why he is here, I don't know, it hardly makes sence. Any ideas?



An other thing. After fighting the bats, you can either attack the Cave-claw Scraper or run past him. If you just run past him, the other monsters don't spawn and the instance is finished faster (as you only need to fight the first few bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment