Friday 14 January 2011

Mercenary

I was questing in Enedwaith (for the last time, as I had already taken my other eight mains through there) and I saw that a minstrel was being searched for Volume II, Book 5, Chapter 5.

Some quests later, he was offering 1 gold for a minstrel. Half an hour later, the price had gone up to 2 gold, then to 4 gold, then to 8 gold.

8 gold made me switch.

Somehow, I feel a bit bad. OK, 8 gold are probably not that much for a regular player. On all characters, I might have about 120 gold.

I don't mind helping people, but the 2.5.5. are not really fun instances to run. Fights are followed by periods of time where you just stand around. There is no loot which would make it worthwile to run them either.

All of them take about two to three hours to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment