Tuesday 14 December 2010

LotRO - Update

We had a successful Lieutenant Hard-Mode run with three new people and no wipes. LT HM seems to be easier than Durchest or the Twins...

The run yesterday did not take place, as there were not enough sign-ups. I did do some book-quests on my Guardian and I reached the first quest-hub in Enedwaith.

I stationed him there and started doing the book-quests on my Warden. The book-quest involve a lot of traveling. As players have complained about this, Turbine has now changed some of the quest-rewards and has added a quick-travel-map (one-use) to the next quest-giver. For the Warden I have used this instead of some vendor-trash rewards.

Both Warden and Guardian have a very high survivability. On some classes, I had some difficulties if I had pulled too many enemies and did not have any good self-healing skills (Champion) or if the npcs I need to protect, died. With Warden and Guardian, things were much easier, even though it might take more time in some instances.

Update:

I took the Lore-Master through Dol Guldur and killed Durchest and the Twins. Didn't get a part of the set, lousy rolls, but got the best Lore-Master sword. It is called Saelwagol and has the best tactical crit rating of all swords ingame at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment