Sunday 5 December 2010

LotRO - Update

On Saturday we did a Barad Guldur run. Durchest and Twins. I wanted to bring my Minstrel, but had to switch to Lore-Master. Not that I did mind much. We had a nice group of experienced players.

This might have lead us to fool around a bit too much (we had some deaths at the first two guards), but the raid-leader got us back into shape. The Gauntlet went very well and after a first wipe, we had a good run. I won the chest-piece for my Lore-Master which really looks nice:

As my Lore-Master has green eyes and red hair, I did dye it green. We also managed to do the Twins on hard-mode and as two chest-pieces dropped, this gave the team five armour-pieces.
We also had three Symbols of Celebrimbor dropping which gave lots of people something to bring home.

After the fight, I went to Bree and answered some questions. Most questions are horse- and riding related. "Where can I get a horse" and such.

I try to answer them as best as I can and refer them to either lotrosteeds or this site.

An other interesting questions was how long a ingame-day was in real life. This source says, that the day/night cycle in LotRO is 3:06 long - 1:42 long for "day", and 1:24 long for "night"

Today, there is nothing on the calendar, so I plan to do some quests in Enedwaith with the Lore-Master and the Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment