Wednesday 8 December 2010

LotRO - Update

I bought the first four pieces of Armour of the Aurochs (Helegrod) for my Hunter and as I don't like its look, I use the Far-arrow's Armour (Barad Guldur) as a cosmetic.

With my Champion and my Lore-Master I did some quests in Enedwaith, only the quests in the Hobbit-village Maur Tulhau remain. As that are only about ten, I will be finished soon, probably even tonight.

Usually, I do these quests earlier, but as the starter quest has to be done at night, I missed some opportunities.

Champion seems to be better than my raid-traited Lore-Master. It might be different, if I would retrait my Lore-Master to do some more dps. But I am cheap. There have been some updates with the latest patch, but I haven't had much time to check them.

The new barter-item-vault has freed some needes space in my bags. Much appreciated!

I have bought some new character-slots as they were on sale and I will roll some new characters. Classwise it will be Burgler (L), Warden (M) and Guardian (R). All of these will be Men, or rather Female. This means, I will miss out on the new starter areas for Elves and Dwarfs, but I already saw them in beta.

Why then start some new characters. Yes, I have enough. Two reasons. First I want a second kin to get a second kin house. I am not saying, that I will get one right now as there is no space in the two housing instances I am in. But for a future update, why not?

The vault update is nice. I would have liked to be able to select several items and move them at tht same time into an other chest. And I have to try to get some unity in my system, say all IXP runes in chest 10.

Farming is also in my focus as one of the areas, I didn't do everything yet. I want to get one farmer to make the best pipe-weeds, just for fun of it.

What will I do next? I will try to run more instances to get some more sets. If I can't join a raid, I plan on doing the Enedwaith quests on Guardian and then Warden.

After that, I want to get the reputation done on some characters and try to get more dp. I have signed up for lots of raids, hope to get some armour pieces more.

No comments:

Post a Comment