Friday 17 December 2010

Update

I came home late from work yesterday and didn't do much before the Dol Guldur raid. We had a perfect start, as all were online on time and ready to go. The gauntlet went without us even sweating. I brought my Minstrel and even thought I was the only one, I had not too much to do. I did have two Rune-Keepers on healing-duty.

After only a brief bio break before Durchest we entered and veni - vidi - vici he was dead soon afterwards. With all the debuffs working and an experienced group, this fight is no challenge anymore. I won the chest-piece which brings me up to five pieces (missing on the shoulders) on my Minstrel and my Hunter. On my Rune-Keeper, I have four pieces (missing the shoulders and the trousers) and my Lore-Master has only the chest-piece (which is also the prettiest).

Only compaint here, was that the Lore-Master did not keep me powered up... I sent him several tells during the fight, but he was very stingy.

The way up to the Twins was painless too. No wipes and only few deaths. Cargaraf and Morgaraf were no match and killed fast.

There were two gloves-barter-items dropping, but only one person who needed them. So we left one in the chest...

As the run up to now had been such a walk in the park, we decided to try the rest of the raid, the Lieutenant. As the rest of the raid, the way up went very well.

We killed the Lieutenant of Dol Guldur on the frist try on Hard-Mode but to be honest, if the developers hadn't castrated him, things would have been different.

With the debuffs working, he hits like a little girl. Same goes for the Fell-Biest. Worst of all, the purple eyes who were instant-death before are hitting for less then 2k damage and are no threat anymore.

Lots of people did a bad job on this fight, running to the wrong places at the wrong time, not reacting fast enough, not paying attention. We managed to kill him on Hard-Mode, but the fight was not handled properly.

On the plus side, I got a piece I was trying to get lots of times. And we did all three Hard-Modes on the first try. And everyone was there on time and the first two bosses were done very good. So lets be happy with that and not complain too much about the successful, but ugly Lieutenant Hard-Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment