Thursday 25 November 2010

LotRO - Update

I did some quests in Enedwaith on my Burglar and my Captain. Both have a new shiny 2nd age weapon at level 65 and I am hoping to get good legacies on the reforges.

Not sure, what character I will use my next Symbol of Celebrimbor on. As I want to take my Lore-Master and my Champion through Enedwaith next and both have one 2nd ager, I am unsure. I got a good bow on hunter. I am not sure, I really need a 2nd ager on my Minstrel. My Rune-Keeper has acceptable 2nd and 3rd agers. I don't want to waste a symbol on my Guardian or my Warden, as I don't intend to play them much. I am not even sure, I will do the books on them, hm, I might...

I made a crappy bow for a kinnie with (probably) the worst legacies on a bow possible. I hope, he has more luck on reforges. It really is a bit of a lottery, this Legendary Item system and it has room for lots of improvements.

Afterwards we logged on creep-side for an photo-opp.

That finished, we grouped up for Helegrod. We wanted to run the whole instance at level 65, but only managed to do the spider wing. I didn't mind that too much as that wing was the only one I still needed on Burglar. We missed Hard Mode but the locks were more important, at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment