Friday 12 November 2010

LotRO - Update

Worked long yesterday and when I logged in, I just had some time before the raid.

I ran some chars through the Haunted Barrows, just trying to get the Skeleton Horse, but no luck this time around. The festival has been extended till the end of the month, which will give me about eight chances to get it.

Afterwards we tried Barad Guldur. This is the top instance for 12 people at the moment with three bosses and some trash-mobs in between. The Gauntlet is the first staircase to the frist Boss, Durchest. I. has worked out some great tactics and we rushed through it in about fiveteen minutes.

Then we had some crashes and disconnects and we had to wait again.

First run of Durchest didn't go too well and after too many deaths, we tried again. The second attempt was not much better and some got dispaired. I was on Minstrel and run out of power fast. Loremaster didn't power me and during the attempts, I often had little or no power.

I know, I might not be the most power efficient Minstrel around, but I rather heal too much and burn some power than let someone die on my watch.

On the third try, we had a Rune-Keeper who was also specced healing. Things went better but still not good enough. I think we had a bit bad luck with the special attacks from Durchest as he can hit like a freight train.

Forth time was perfect, only one death which we recovered fast from. Did win a symbol, but failed again on the chest-piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment