Monday 8 November 2010

LotRO Update

Last weekend, I took a day off (Friday) but was sick during most of Friday and Saturday.

I took my main group, Hunter, Rune-Keeper and Minstrel through Enedwaith, the new area south of Eregion.

All the textures have been redone and after a year, it is refreshing to see new content. I did the quests in the first two camps. Nothing special here. Then I went to the Gloomgens where, at the Eastern-most part, there is a small Hobbit village surrounded by some Goblin villages.

Two things I noticed here. When you enter the village, you get one quest (to win the trust of the Hobbits). What suprised me was that the quest you get depends on your race. Hobbits have to go to the shire to buy some pipeweed-seeds, elfs need to hunt a ghost and dwarves need to kill a hound. I haven't got a man there yet.

The second thing I noticed, was that the graphics of the Goblins are randomized. As I was triple-boxing (three computers running one account each, three in total), even when I was fighting the same Goblin, its appearance was different on each screen.

Last thing before I logged off was to get the hunter-port skill to Enedwaith.

The kin is doing Thorog, the big undead dragon, this evening. Sadly, I still need to fight through the wings, before I can attempt to kill him. This is also true with the other updated instances, so I will need lots of time to be able to run them with all mains.

No comments:

Post a Comment