Tuesday 9 November 2010

LotRO - Update

Today, after a long day at work, I did run through the Haunted Burrow and got the Skeleton horse on an other mule. At least that one was lvl 20 and should be able to ride it.

Now I got it on three characters from a total of 21 after three tries.

Someone said, that it is now on a daily reset, so you can open the chest every day. We'll see. I also read, that the festival will be extended till the end of the month. No official source, sadly.

I finished the quests in Enedwaith, at least I think so. Still can do the reapeatables there and some of them, I haven't finished at all. There are some Signature Giants which hit hard and I managed to kill some of them, but stayed away of the bosses.

Then I joined a run of the three wings into Helegrod. We did this at lvl 51, so we could finish faster.

Thorog was next on the menue and after a wipe the second attempt went so well, that I didn't even have to do much (I was healing). Noone died in the second attempt, which is a sign how well it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment