Monday 22 November 2010

LotRO - Update

When I came home on Friday, I couldn't log in. It was of little satisfaction, that nobody could log. I watched a movie on my PS3 and after some hours, I could log in. The Rift-Run didn't happen as there were few people online.

I went to bed early and on Saturday, I spent most of the morning and early afternoon with rearangeing bags. With 21 chars, I need a lot of time. I bought some more shared storage and now I have 50 shared storage on all three accounts.

In the afternoon, we made a run in Barad Guldur and successfully and with little problems cleared the Twins in hard mode. We then got a bit cocky and continued to the Lieutenant of Barad Guldur and had several wipes. Mostly because one person had no mike on vent. This meant he couldn't warn us when he had the purple eye and was feared into the group, which killed everyone.

I thought WTF, ok, I did not only think WTF but said it out loud. Which means one more person who hates me and no longer will come to a raid with me/us. To be honest, I think it is a sad, that he won't come to our raids anymore, but I would never dare to go to a raid unprepared.

OK, I know, I caused some wipes when we did the Twins run last time, but it is not easy and I was filling that spot (kiting one of the Twins) for the first time. But having no working vent is a big no-no for me as communication is very important for these raids.

After two wipes, I left and was replaced. But they couldn't kill him either. I went shopping and ate and joined about two hours later. We did an other attempt at the Lieutenant, but as we had some people who had never seen the fight, we wiped and couldn't even do an Easy Mode run.

I had to leave after some attempts because part of my equipment was broken. We didn't continue that night.

On Sunday I finished Vol. 3 Book 1 and started with Book 2 which will bring me to Enedwaith. I am bringing my Captain and Burglar through. I then turned off the computer for some hours and spent time with my nephew. He seemed happy to see me.

When I came back, we did a Helegrod-run on my Lore-Master, so now I can try Thorog, the undead Dragon on Minstrel, Hunter, Rune-Keeper and Lore-Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment